The 24mm*1 angle of view has become so popular that many consider this to be the standard for wide angle lenses. Once this was referred to as super wide angle, but now this view captures all the magic of a scene.
This lens has excellent edge to edge sharpness, bringing out the full potential of GFX sensors, helping to convert what you see into art.
This lens is designed to enhance your joy in photography as you continue to use it. It does this by being compact when combined with the camera, allowing you to be confident enough to use it in every environment. The wide angle of view and advanced image sharpness combines with your creativity to capture your "impression" of a scene, which is the precious element of photography.
Ideally the autofocus system on a lens should be almost unnoticeable. It should finish auto focusing by the time you press the shutter button. It should be so fast and quiet that you don't even feel it. The AF in the GF30mm is such a system.
Key Features :-
- Wide-angle prime lens offers a 24mm equivalent focal length to realize a broad field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- Modest f/3.5 maximum aperture helps to maintain a portable form factor while also being suitable for working in available lighting conditions and controlling depth of field.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- Two aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Compact focusing group promotes quick and responsive autofocus performance.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.