Compact and lightweight standard prime
The FUJINON XC35mmF2 lens gives an equivalent to 52mm on a 35mm format. Weighing just 130g and measuring 46.5mm in length, this new prime lens has nine elements including two aspherical lens elements in six groups, producing sharp and crisp images. AF operation is quick and near silent thanks to the use of an internal focus system*1, which uses a stepping motor*2, making it drive the focus lens elements fast and accurately. The lens produces creamy bokeh while offering excellent portability and high-speed AF.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 53mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field. Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Stepping motor autofocus system is fast, near-silent, and precise, making it suitable for both stills and video applications. It also uses an internal focusing design to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote quicker focusing response.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with all Fujifilm X Series Mirrorless Cameras.
*1 An AF system that moves relatively small lens elements in the middle or at the rear for focusing without moving the front group, which consist of relatively large lens elements
*2 A type of motor that rotates only at a fixed angle in response to an electrical pulse signal, making it capable of precision positioning